What I love about this offense?
- It is a man blocking and gap scheme offense that utilizes easy to remember acronyms for blocking rules.
- Slam, power, counter, iso, toss, sweep, dive
- The rules will block any front you will see without variation and give your kids confidence to know they will never see a front they can't block or when they are caught by surprise.
- Tempo - You can huddle, no huddle, play slow, play fast. It is up to you and what your team needs to do to win.
- Passing game is simple and effective. The quick, hots, screens and PA passes are easy to install and perfect.
- Adaptability - Multiple formations allow for you to be Pro style, TE Spread or no TE spread depending on your personnel.
- It is a TOUGH, PHYSICAL, GATA spread offense in a finesse, pretty spread football world.
- QB run game gives you an edge and the ability to run power I schemes and outnumber the defense at the point of attack.
- You can run it without having a huge offensive line due to utilization of blocking angles and blocking smart.
- Your playbook is a menu. Each year you can pick and choose what items in the menu best fit your personnel so you can put put your kids in a situation to be successful without an offensive overhaul.
If you are interested in learning more about the power spread offense, subscribe below and you will get sample chapters of the book to see if this system is for you.