SAVE your time and MAXIMIZE your player's results!
Do you spend hours in the off season making lifting charts for your players, or just wish there was a way to maximize your player effort and results? Could you use more hours in a day?
Did your teaching schedule prevent you from updating the workouts today?
Are your players spending more time staring at confusing one size fits all percentage charts instead of actually lifting weights?
Do you really know if your players are lifting the amount they should to gain strength?
Would you like the ability to individualize your players workout's so they can maximize their potential? There is a direct correlation between success in the weight room and improvement on the field.
The Complete Head Coach Personalized Lifting Charts will SAVE you hundreds of HOURS and allow you players to MAXIMIZE their strength potential. Sometimes weight lifting 50 or 100 players at a time doesn't allow you to give the individual attention necessary to push players to the max.
Below is a quick demonstration of how this works.
Keep in mind that the calculations will be exact percentages, so you player would need to round up to the nearest 5 pounds. For example, if the percentage weight is 137 pounds, the player would work with 14o pounds.
These charts are percentage based and built to input your player's 1 Rep Max on the four core lift, Bench Press, Squat, Clean and Dead Lift ONE TIME. From their, working weights are automatically generated based upon the personalized data for your players. All your player needs to do is find his name in the alphabetized list and look at the amount he needs to lift.
Extremely Easy To Use - Choose your tab for the set and rep plan for week and hit print.
This is very easy to use, even if you are a Microsoft Excel Novice. The directions are simple and easy to follow.
- Enter your player's 1 Rep Max data into the Max Out Master.
- Type in Each player's name, Last Name First, into the Name Column, followed by each player's Squat, Bench, Clean and Dead Lift in the corresponding cells.
- Watch the spreadsheet do the work for you. First, the Spread Sheet will total 3 Lifts (Bench, Squat and Clean) to see if your player is in the 800 Pound Club. If Dead Lift is a big part of your strength program, you can combine all 4 lifts and have a 1000 Pound Club. The choice is yours! Get kids focused and EXCITED about being in the weight room.
See the tabs in the Diagram Above.
Once you input the data into the Max Out Master, the following most common workout's:
10's Fail - Rep 70% of your 1 rep max for all sets until failure. Your goal is to get at least half of your previous total each set. If you fail at rep 16 on your 1st set, your goal is to get at least 8 on your second set. If you get 8 on your second set, your goal is to get at least 4 on your third set, and so on.
3 Sets of 10 - Tried and true set and rep plan that is a staple in many weight programs.
Once you have entered the raw data into the Max Out Master, the spreadsheets will automatically generate each players working weight for each workout.
Want to change the percentage your players are going to use? Simply change, the percentage in the Bench Sheet of each work out and the rest of the lifts will change AUTOMATICALLY!!!
Enter your Team Name ONE TIME in the first workout Tab (10 Fail) and your team name will instantly appear on every page of every workout.
Never do another calculation on your own! Let the spreadsheet do the work and spend more time working on Football!!!
Are you an Excel Novice and afraid your will screw up the spreadsheet? You can't! All sheets are Protected in the key functional areas, Excel will not even let you type those areas!
These Complete Head Coach Personalized Lifting Charts come with the following downloads:
- TWO Excel Workbooks that are used based upon the size of your team. There is a workbook for up to 100 players and the second is for teams with up to 50 players.
- The Complete Head Coach Bar Load Charts so your guys will not only know the amount, but also the exact number of plates to put on each side of the bar.
- A PowerPoint PDF Tutorial with pictures and directions about how to use, alter and adapt the charts to fit your needs.
- COMING VERY SOON: A Screen Shot video tutorial so you can see the spreadsheet in action and allow you to SEE how to use the CHC Lifting Charts work with your own eyes!
With your purchase today, you can begin to MAXIMIZE your TIME, while your players MAXIMIZE their STRENGTH gains. You will not be disappointed.
Improve your Strength Program TODAY with the Individualized Weight Lifting Charts by CompleteHeadCoach.com. The results will help your program soar to new heights! Just click the button below:
Subscribe and Get the Tutorial
Save hours and maximize your player's results.